Your wedding is a day you have dreamed about since childhood. Even though it’s an event that is idyllic in every way, a lot of hard work goes into it. A lot of the time, your relatives lend you a helping hand with organizing or decorating parts of it. Your bridesmaids are also huge contributors in the sense, that they help everything to get done in time and that they’re there for you throughout the wedding. Give thanks to your bridesmaids by giving them gifts, before, during or after the wedding, just so they know how special and grateful you are to them! After all, where would you be without them on your wedding day? We have collected 40 great gift ideas for your bridesmaids, so you can give them the perfect presents.
1. Boxes of Goodies – Best Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
2. Matching T-Shirts – Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Get matching T-shirts for you and your girls! Your T-shirt can be white and have the word “Bride” printed on it, while your bridesmaids can have different coloured T-Shirts with “Bridesmaid” or “Bride’s Babes” printed on. This is an especially great idea for your hen’s night!
3. Coat Hangers – Creative Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
4. Floral Kimonos – Beautiful Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
5. Sandals for Everyone – Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
6. Fun Swimsuits – Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Is your wedding or hen’s night going to be by a pool or the beach? We have a great idea for you! Get everyone swimsuits with different things written on them. The picture above is a great example of this.
7. Water Bottles – Great Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
8. Champagne Glasses – Cute Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Drink to your health! A classic gift for your bridesmaids is champagne glasses. You can have everyone’s names or their roles embellished on the glasses. Tie a ribbon around the stem of the glass to make it extra cute.
9. Bride Squad – Gifts for Your Girls
Make sure everyone knows who your squad is by giving all your bridesmaids the same cool caps. This is great for your hen’s night when you’re having a tonne of fun. Everyone will know you are a team.
10. A Cosmetic Touch – Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Wrap up a few cosmetic products for your bridesmaids. Hand cream or lip balm can be a great idea if they need some moisturization during the wedding.
11. Sleeping Masks – Awesome Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
If you’re planning a hen’s night that will be going until the first rays of sunshine pop out in the sky, sleeping masks are a great idea to give to your bridesmaids. It will help them sleep the next day and get some proper rest, even if the sun is shining.
12. Wine and Jellybeans – Fun Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Get ready for your hen’s night with some wine and jellybeans. Everyone loves a good drink, and this way snacks are provided as well! Make sure the bottles of wine have some stylish labels on them.
13. Cosmetic Products – Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
A face mask or soap always come in handy. Get your bridesmaids a cleansing set, so they will arrive at your wedding feeling refreshed and ready!
14. Cute Mugs – Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
A unique and personal gift for your bridesmaids is a mug. On one side have their name written on it, on the other get “Bridesmaid” printed on. They can keep this mug for the rest of their life, and whenever they drink their morning coffees, they will remember one of the most awesome weddings of their lives – yours!
15. Rose Gold Cups – Gorgeous Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
16. Beautiful Bracelets – Stunning Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend. But so is every other type of jewellery! Get your bridesmaids bracelets, you can attach a charm with their initials on it. If you’d like you can present them with a small note as well, just telling them how grateful you are for them!
17. Tasty Gingerbread – Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
You can always decide on giving your bridesmaids DIY gifts. If you like to bake, how about making everyone gingerbread? You can decorate the gingerbread yourself, you can pop the question: “Will you be my Bridesmaid?” on one gingerbread, on the other you can write up their name. Decorated gingerbread cookies will also make great wedding thank you gifts!
18. Bath Bombs – Simple Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Make sure your bridesmaids take a relaxing bath before your big day because they’ll need all the energy they can get on your wedding! Achieve this by giving all your bridesmaids’ bath bombs! This would also make a fabulous gift idea for your best friend.
19. Hangover Kits – Funny Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
A very considerate and also funny gift is this one – hangover kits. Make certain that your bridesmaids aren’t feeling too sick after your hen’s night or the wedding. We’re sure everyone will greatly appreciate this!
20. A Set of Macarons – Delicious Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Present your bridesmaids with tasty gifts, for example, macarons! Everyone loves this French dessert. You can get a message written on the macarons, asking the chosen ladies to be your bridesmaids.
21. Lovely Necklaces – Great Bridesmaids Gifts
We love this idea of giving all your bridesmaids a necklace for your big day! Depending on the style and theme of the wedding, you can choose any sort of necklace you’d like. You can also attach a heartwarming note to the necklace, to make sure all your girls know how special they are!
22. Pocket Mirrors – Gift Ideas for the Bridesmaids
23. Gift Boxes – Perfect Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
24. Small Purses – Useful Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
25. Funky Tops – Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
26. Tote Bags – The Best Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids
All your bridesmaids should have a bag containing useful items at your wedding. You can gift them all matching bags, and remember to put a few useful things in as well, for example, a water bottle or some lip balm.
27. Popping the Question – Creative Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
Ask your chosen ladies to be your bridesmaids in a super creative way! Before blowing up a balloon, place a small note inside it, asking them to be your bridesmaids. The ladies will have to pop to the balloons in order to find out what the question is.
28. Cute Leggings – Gift Ideas for the Best Bridesmaids
Design matching leggings for you and your bridesmaids. On one side of your black leggings, you can print the words “Bride”, “Maid of Honor” and “Bridesmaid”. This is a great idea if you’re going to be doing some sort of sport on your hen’s night or just staying in for a relaxing night.
29. Lip Balm – Great Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
Lip balm is always a great gift, especially if your lips get chapped quickly, which is a common problem for most the ladies out there! Make sure your bridesmaids don’t have to face this problem on your big day!
30. A Glassful of Cosmetics – Amazing Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Make sure your bridesmaids look perfect for your wedding day, by getting them all sorts of cosmetics. From nail files to mascara, stuff everything inside a glass. If you’ve already decided on the colour scheme of your wedding, you can get everyone lipgloss and nail polish that complements the bridesmaids dresses colour.
31. Checkered Shirts – Cool Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
Another great gift idea for your bridesmaids! Checkered shirts are all the new rage nowadays, so it would make sense if you bought everyone a shirt for your hen’s night. Not only are they comfy, but they are super stylish! So if you’re having a quiet hen’s night at home, or going out into the city to party, this is a perfect choice for either.
32. Disney Fans – Unique Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids
Maybe Disney movies hold a special place in your heart since your childhood, and you might even be contemplating incorporating a Disney theme at your wedding. If so, get all your bridesmaids Disney themed gifts! Ranging from pillows to Mini Mouse ears, you can get them anything!
33. Scented Candles – Gifts for the Bridesmaids
When giving gifts, you can’t really go wrong with candles. You can decorate the candles by posting a tag on it asking the big question: “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
34. Decorative Glasses – Special Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
This one is a simple, but great idea. Glasses! Whenever they look at it or take a sip from it, they will be reminded of your wedding.
35. Sleeping Masks – Gifts for the Bridesmaids
As we’ve mentioned before sleeping masks are a super gift idea. You will ensure that your bridesmaids get enough sleep without being disturbed by the morning light.
36. A Definition – Superb Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
If your bridesmaids are like sisters to you, make it clear to them as well! You can write a definition, describing how much they mean to you. You can glue this definition on a candle or put it in a frame, so they can keep it forever.
37. Personalised Wine Glasses – Creative Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
An awesome idea is to give your bridesmaids personalised wine glasses. If you like DIY or know someone who loves to paint, ask them to paint pictures of you and your bridesmaids on wine glasses. This way everyone will have their own unique glass.
38. Glamorous Earrings – Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Present your bridesmaids with beautiful earrings. Thank them for being there on your special day and for being such a great friend.
39. Whiskey Flasks – Fun Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
Have a bit of fun during your hens night or wedding by drinking a little! You can tie the whiskey flasks to your legs, this way no one will know what you girls are up to!
40. Inspired by Friends – Awesome Gifts for the Bridesmaids
If you have a favourite TV series, that you watch with your girls all the time, use it for inspiration for your gifts for your bridesmaids! For example, the shirts above have been inspired by Friends, and they look so awesome!
We hope that this pick of 40 gift ideas for your bridesmaids has aided you in finding the perfect presents for your favourite friends. After all, you want to express your gratitude towards them for standing next to you through thick and thin. If you are searching for more ideas regarding weddings, like wedding bouquets or wedding thank you cards, visit our website.