Everyone loves eating pizza. But what about making pizza on your own? Believe it or not, this process is absolutely easy, so what are you waiting for? Try making these 3 quick and delicious pizza recipes right now! The best thing is that you can combine the toppings as you like so whenever you crave a slice of pizza, check out this article and bake your own mouth-watering pizza!
One minute pizza in a skillet
- 9 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream (you can use buttermilk or kefir instead)
- 2 eggs
- A dash of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of vinegar
- Any topping you like
- First of all, combine the flour, sour cream and eggs in a bowl. Then just soak the soda in ½ teaspoon of vinegar before adding to the batter. Mix everything well.
- Your next step is to pour the batter in a skillet greased with oil.
- Finally, cut the vegetables, meat or anything you have prepared for the toppings. After spreading the toppings over the batter, sprinkle your delicious pizza with grated cheese. Cover the skillet and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Pizza with yeast dough
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of seed oil
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 package active dry yeast
- Tomato sauce
- Any topping you like, don’t afraid to use your imagination
- Firstly, put the yeast in a bowl, then add warm milk and salt to it before mixing it well. It is really important to let it stand in a warm place for about 15 minutes. The yeast should be foamy and dissolved. After that, add a little bit of flour to make a batter.
- Add the sour cream and oil, then mix it. Adding flour to it helps you to get a thick dough.
- Just let it stand for 15 minutes again, then cut off a piece of the dough and roll it into a circle. Add the toppings and you are almost ready.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes to have one of the most delicious pizzas in your life.
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1 glass of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ lb of chopped tomatoes
- 5 oz of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tuft of basil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano, if desired
- Black pepper
- Firstly, sift the flour into a bowl; add the yeast, oil and salt in the middle of the pile of flour. Be careful while adding water to it. Knead the dough by hand for 10 minutes. It should be elastic and smooth.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and fry it in oil. Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with salt, oregano and pepper. Just stew them for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two and roll them into 0.5 cm-high circles.
- Spread the tomato sauce over your beautiful pizza doughs and top with the slices of Mozzarella and basil.
- Bake them for 10 minutes at 430 degrees F (220 ºC) until the cheese melts.
Enjoy your pizza!
Thank you for reading this article “3 Quick And Absolutely Delicious Pizza Recipes”!
To tell you the truth, I always make pizza on my own, and I really enjoy it! I know what I eat, I use organic products and last but not least homemade pizza has a better taste! If you don’t believe it, you should try it out as well!