Would you like to add something extra to the way you celebrate Christmas? Why don’t you surprise your loved ones with serving delicious Christmas punch? They will definitely adore your awesome idea and want to get your recipes immediately! So what are you waiting for? Check out the following 20 easy punch recipes and don’t hesitate to make your favorite ones! Merry Christmas!
1. Creamy White Christmas Punch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 oz evaporated milk (6 Tbsp)
- 1/2- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of 7UP®
- Whipped cream and sprinkles (optional)
First of all, combine water and sugar in a small bowl. Your next step is to heat in the microwave until the sugar is dissolved (it is about 30 seconds). After that cool and stir in evaporated milk and almond extract. Before adding vanilla ice cream to it, pour your mixture into a large punch bowl. It is always a good idea to use a potato masher to break ice cream into small chunks. Then you should slowly stir in the 7UP®. Finally, spoon into serving glasses. You can garnish it with whipped cream and sprinkles if you want. It’s important that you should serve your yummy Christmas punch immediately.
2. Holiday Punch
- 1 (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 12 ounces vodka
- 1 (2 Liters) 7UP®
- ice cubes
- cranberries, optional
If you have a look at the photo below, you can’t say no to this special drink. Let’s make it on your own, don’t worry because the steps are super easy!
Firstly, in a large bowl over ice combine all of the liquid ingredients. After that, garnish it with cranberries and serve!
I have some extra tips for you as well!
– try to use frozen orange juice concentrate because it helps keep the punch colder
– rim your glass: first of all, start with a bowl of water then dip in the rim of your glass
3. Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch
3 cups (24 oz) 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice, Chilled
3 cups (24 oz) Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Chilled
4 cups Ginger Ale
1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (*see note below)
1/2 lime, thinly sliced ice
This lovely recipe has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grown-ups and children as well. So no wonder that this refreshing and enjoyable drink is perfect for any party!
Firstly, stir together 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice, and 4 cups ginger ale in a large punch bowl or pitcher. After that add sliced lime, cranberries, and ice. Stir gently to combine and serve. It’s good to know that you will get about 10 cups.
4. Seriously Delicious Holiday Champagne Punch
This Champagne Punch is festive, delicious and so pretty, too!
3 cinnamon sticks
4 whole cloves
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups cranberry juice
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1 bottle champagne, chilled
1 lemon, cut in quarters
Red rimming sugar
First of all, bring sugar, water, cinnamon sticks and cloves to boil in a small pot. After that just reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Rim your champagne glasses with sugar while your mixture simmers. Just rim the glass with lemon and dip the rim in the red sugar.
Once the sugar water simmering is complete, discard cloves and cinnamon. Your next step is to cool to room temperature and pour into large pitcher. Don’t forget to add pineapple juice and cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Just chill until you are ready to serve.
5. Christmas Morning Punch
Ingredients you need
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
Here is another easy punch recipes idea you should try out at this winter! All you have to do is mixing all ingredients in a pitcher and serve cold. Your family with adore if they can start Christmas day with this delicious drink. You will get 6 cups.
6. Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- Sprite/Sierra Mist
- Hawaiian Punch
- Rainbow Sherbet
If you are looking for a punch recipe which requires only a few ingredients and easy, you have found a very good idea! Jus mix equal parts Sprite and/or Sierra Mist with Hawaiian Punch. Finally, top it with the rainbow sherbet ice cream and it is ready, you can serve it.
7. Candy Cane Punch
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) strawberry jelly
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, divided
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream
- Miniature candy canes, optional
Firstly, melt jelly with 2 cups soda in a large saucepan. Chill the jelly mixture and remaining soda. You should place 6 cups ice cream in a punch bowl just before serving. Your next step is to gently stir in a jelly mixture and add remaining soda. Finally, add the ice cream to it and garnish with candy canes if you want to. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
You will get about 14 servings.
8. Peppermint Eggnog Punch
- 1quart peppermint ice cream
- 1quart dairy eggnog or canned eggnog
- 1cup rum (optional)
- 1 – 210-ounce bottles (1-1/4 to 2-1/2 cups)ginger ale, chilled
- Additional peppermint ice cream (optional)
- Peppermint sticks (optional)
First of all, place ice cream in a large chilled bowl and keep stirring until it is softened. Gradually stir in eggnog and if you want, stir in rum. After that, transfer to a punch bowl and add as many ginger ale as you want to have. If desired, just top each serving with additional peppermint ice cream and peppermint sticks. The way I see it, it is always a good idea to decorate these drinks. It will make 18 (4-ounce) servings.
Plus here you can learn more about the nutrition facts:
- Per serving:
- 148 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat),
- 47 mg chol.,
- 63 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
9. Holiday Punch
1/2 bunch fresh mint
2 cups orange juice (from about 12 juice oranges)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 liters ginger ale, chilled
Firstly, place small mint sprigs and strawberries in a 5-cup ring mold. Be careful to add enough water to cover fruits and then freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. In a 5-quart punch bowl large enough to hold ice ring, combine lemon juice and orange juice about 10 minutes before serving.
You will have about 8 servings and the cost per servings is about $1.22.
10. Sparkling Holiday Punch
- 6 cups (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- Orange slices (optional)
- Ice cubesFirst of all, combine orange, cranberry and pineapple juices in a large pitcher or serving bowl. Add ginger ale before serving. Serve over ice and you can even add some orange slices as a lovely decoration.
11. Lime Sherbet Punch
2 quarts lime sherbet
2 liters ginger ale
1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
First of all, add 2 quarts of lime sherbet in a punch bowl. After that add pineapple juice and ginger ale. Mix your drink well before decorating it with lemon, some maraschino cherries, and lime slices. Don’t worry, if you have only 10 minutes free time before your guests arrive, you can make this drink within 5 minutes! You will have about 18-20 servings.
12. Pinterest Project Sherbet Punch
- 2-2 Liters of Diet Sierra Mist (You can use regular)
- 1 Tub of Rainbow Sherbet
- Slices of Lemons, Grapefruits, and Oranges
Firstly, pour in both of the liters of Sierra Mist before adding several ice cubes to it. To cover the top, add enough ice cream to it and stir just to get it slightly mixed in. Decorate your drink with slices of the fruits all on top. If you use a serving jar (you can see it below), pour the punch into the cup then add an additional scoop of sherbet.
13. Christmas Grinch Lime Sherbet Punch
- 2 quarts lime sherbet*
- 2 liters Sprite, 7-Up or Ginger Ale
- 1 gallon green Hawaiian punch
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries or frozen strawberries, optional, for a little red color
- Pineapple sherbet, optional, to add to top for extra flavor and color (see photo)
- Green food coloring if you want more color
- LED light-changing ice cubes, to make punch glow at night
First of all, add half of the lime sherbet in a large punch bowl. After that, pour half the Sprite/7-Up/Ginger Ale over the top and before adding half of the pineapple juice and half of the Hawaiian Punch. Of course, you can add strawberries and cherries to it as well.
If you would like to change the color of the drink, just add your LED ice cubes! It will be a lot of fun that’s for sure.
14. Grinch Punch
- 2 13oz packets Unsweetened Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 12oz Can Pineapple Juice
- 1 12oz Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 liter of Sprite
- Red Sanding Sugar for Glass Trim
Your first step is to pour 2 quarts of water in a 1-gallon pitcher and add the Kool-aid mix and sugar. Then stir it until the sugar is dissolved. When the sugar is okay, add the lemonade and the pineapple juice. Stir well! As I have earlier mentioned, to top the rim of a glass, dip the top in water then dip into the sanding sugar. Don’t forget to add te ice and Sprite before serving!
15. Christmas Sherbet Punch
- 2 liter Hawaiian Punch
- 2 liter Sprite (lemon-lime soda)
- 1 – 46 fl oz can Pineapple Juice
- 1 carton Raspberry Sherbet
First of all, pour Hawaiian Punch into 2 ice cube trays the night before. (This step is only recommended, so it’s not a big problem if you don’t have enough time for this recipe.) The pour in Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and pineapple juice in a large bowl. After that, you can add the raspberry sherbet and your Hawaiian Punch ice cubes. Always let the ice cubes and sherbet melt slightly for more flavor.
16. Holiday Eggnog Punch
- One 2-liter Sprite
- ½ Gallon high-quality Eggnog
- 10 scoops Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Optional: Candy Canes
17. Strawberry Punch
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups soda, plain or strawberry flavored
I adore non-alcoholic strawberry drinks, so I can highly recommend this super easy recipe for everyone! The best thing is that everyone can enjoy it, even your kids! Firstly, just blend the strawberries well and after adding the lemon juice, mix it well. Finally, pour the soda and serve chilled over ice. Be creative and decorate it with fresh fruits!
18. Cranberry Orange Punch
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- ⅓ cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ⅓ cup Agave In The Raw
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 7 orange wedges
- 7 cinnamon sticks
Firstly, mix together the apple cider, cranberry juice, Agave In The Raw and orange juice concentrate. After that, slide the orange wedges onto the cinnamon sticks. Put a few cranberries and apple slices in a cup, for each glass of punch. Add about ¾ cup of the juice mixture and don’t forget to add a little ice, too. Lastly, fill the rest of the cup with about ¼ cup of club soda and top with a cinnamon stick. You will get about 7 cups of punch.
19. Dry Ginger Ale 7up Punch
Ingredients – Raspberry 7 Up Punch
- 2 L 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- 1/2 gallon Raspberry Sherbet
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
Just mix together the sherbet and half the bottle of 7UP®, with the lime and lemon juice in a blender. Stir in remaining 7UP®, and serve cold!
Ingredients – Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
- 2 L Canada Dry Ginger Ale®
- 2 L Lemonade of choice
Mix together the ingredients, garnish with lemon and serve cold.
20. Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
1 bottle (750ml) Whipped Vodka
1 bottle Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé
1 2-liter bottle Cherry 7-up
Cranberries for garnish, optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a punch bowl, then stir well and serve over ice. Use cranberries to garnish this unique Christmas punch!
You Shouldn’t Miss These 20 Easy Punch Recipes For Christmas