If you feel yourself more creative, try out a little bit more difficult techniques and make 6-pointed paper snowflakes!
The ingredients are the same except one thing: you need white or colourful copy papers.
- Begin with a square piece of paper and fold it diagonally to make a triangle.
- Repeat this step, fold it half again, now you have a smaller triangle.
- Fold the right “third” over, it helps if you imagine this triangle in thirds.
- Repeat this step again.
- Cut the “top” off at an angle.
- Now this is the part where your imagination comes in. Cut away the sides of the paper. The easiest shape is cutting small triangles from the sides.
- Unfold to reveal your work!
Thank you for reading the article of “How to Cut And Create Beautiful Paper Snowflakes”!