11. Lime Sherbet Punch
2 quarts lime sherbet
2 liters ginger ale
1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
First of all, add 2 quarts of lime sherbet in a punch bowl. After that add pineapple juice and ginger ale. Mix your drink well before decorating it with lemon, some maraschino cherries, and lime slices. Don’t worry, if you have only 10 minutes free time before your guests arrive, you can make this drink within 5 minutes! You will have about 18-20 servings.
12. Pinterest Project Sherbet Punch
- 2-2 Liters of Diet Sierra Mist (You can use regular)
- 1 Tub of Rainbow Sherbet
- Slices of Lemons, Grapefruits, and Oranges
Firstly, pour in both of the liters of Sierra Mist before adding several ice cubes to it. To cover the top, add enough ice cream to it and stir just to get it slightly mixed in. Decorate your drink with slices of the fruits all on top. If you use a serving jar (you can see it below), pour the punch into the cup then add an additional scoop of sherbet.
13. Christmas Grinch Lime Sherbet Punch
- 2 quarts lime sherbet*
- 2 liters Sprite, 7-Up or Ginger Ale
- 1 gallon green Hawaiian punch
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries or frozen strawberries, optional, for a little red color
- Pineapple sherbet, optional, to add to top for extra flavor and color (see photo)
- Green food coloring if you want more color
- LED light-changing ice cubes, to make punch glow at night
First of all, add half of the lime sherbet in a large punch bowl. After that, pour half the Sprite/7-Up/Ginger Ale over the top and before adding half of the pineapple juice and half of the Hawaiian Punch. Of course, you can add strawberries and cherries to it as well.
If you would like to change the color of the drink, just add your LED ice cubes! It will be a lot of fun that’s for sure.
14. Grinch Punch
- 2 13oz packets Unsweetened Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 12oz Can Pineapple Juice
- 1 12oz Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 liter of Sprite
- Red Sanding Sugar for Glass Trim
Your first step is to pour 2 quarts of water in a 1-gallon pitcher and add the Kool-aid mix and sugar. Then stir it until the sugar is dissolved. When the sugar is okay, add the lemonade and the pineapple juice. Stir well! As I have earlier mentioned, to top the rim of a glass, dip the top in water then dip into the sanding sugar. Don’t forget to add te ice and Sprite before serving!
15. Christmas Sherbet Punch
- 2 liter Hawaiian Punch
- 2 liter Sprite (lemon-lime soda)
- 1 – 46 fl oz can Pineapple Juice
- 1 carton Raspberry Sherbet
First of all, pour Hawaiian Punch into 2 ice cube trays the night before. (This step is only recommended, so it’s not a big problem if you don’t have enough time for this recipe.) The pour in Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and pineapple juice in a large bowl. After that, you can add the raspberry sherbet and your Hawaiian Punch ice cubes. Always let the ice cubes and sherbet melt slightly for more flavor.
16. Holiday Eggnog Punch
- One 2-liter Sprite
- ½ Gallon high-quality Eggnog
- 10 scoops Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Optional: Candy Canes
17. Strawberry Punch
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups soda, plain or strawberry flavored
I adore non-alcoholic strawberry drinks, so I can highly recommend this super easy recipe for everyone! The best thing is that everyone can enjoy it, even your kids! Firstly, just blend the strawberries well and after adding the lemon juice, mix it well. Finally, pour the soda and serve chilled over ice. Be creative and decorate it with fresh fruits!
18. Cranberry Orange Punch
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- ⅓ cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ⅓ cup Agave In The Raw
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 7 orange wedges
- 7 cinnamon sticks
Firstly, mix together the apple cider, cranberry juice, Agave In The Raw and orange juice concentrate. After that, slide the orange wedges onto the cinnamon sticks. Put a few cranberries and apple slices in a cup, for each glass of punch. Add about ¾ cup of the juice mixture and don’t forget to add a little ice, too. Lastly, fill the rest of the cup with about ¼ cup of club soda and top with a cinnamon stick. You will get about 7 cups of punch.
19. Dry Ginger Ale 7up Punch
Ingredients – Raspberry 7 Up Punch
- 2 L 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- 1/2 gallon Raspberry Sherbet
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
Just mix together the sherbet and half the bottle of 7UP®, with the lime and lemon juice in a blender. Stir in remaining 7UP®, and serve cold!
Ingredients – Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
- 2 L Canada Dry Ginger Ale®
- 2 L Lemonade of choice
Mix together the ingredients, garnish with lemon and serve cold.
20. Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
1 bottle (750ml) Whipped Vodka
1 bottle Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé
1 2-liter bottle Cherry 7-up
Cranberries for garnish, optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a punch bowl, then stir well and serve over ice. Use cranberries to garnish this unique Christmas punch!
You Shouldn’t Miss These 20 Easy Punch Recipes For Christmas